My thanksgiving break πŸ¦ƒ

 OnThe first day of thanksgiving break, I went to the airport to pick up my cousin from Mexico πŸ‡²πŸ‡½. On the second day, I was cleaning my room with my cousinπŸ‘­ because my mom said to clean my room, and it took us one hour 😣😭 On the third I spent the whole day sleeping because I needed it πŸ₯°. Then on the fourth  day, I went ice skating with my cousin that was visiting from Mexico πŸ‡²πŸ‡½ for a week. The fifth  day, me and my cousin were shopping πŸ›’ for groceries to get ready for thanksgiving. On the sixth day (Thanksgiving πŸ¦ƒ) Me and my cousin were helping my aunt and mom cook for thanksgiving 🍽. Then we got dressed and started to be announce the things we were grateful for πŸ™πŸ». Then we took a walk around the city near the big Christmas tree πŸŽ„. And on the seventh day, Me and my cousin built a fort ⛺️in a window that has just enough room to fit me and my cousin πŸ‘­, And we spent the night here 😴, and it was pretty uncomfortable 😣. And in Eighth  my cousin went back to Mexico πŸ‡²πŸ‡½ 😭. And on the last day, I went to my aunts house and played with my cousins and went to sleep 😴πŸ₯°. That is what I did for my thanksgiving break πŸ¦ƒπŸ₯°.

Comments

Popular Posts